Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tea Inspired Cards

Well we are back from vacation! Actually, two weeks back from vacation, but it has been so darn hot, that I really have not been doing too much.

What I have been doing is just making a mess in my craft room. I have been looking for things, finding things, losing things, and forgetting things. I basically came to the realization that it is impossible to keep it clean and organized, and yes perhaps I have realized I just have too much. I really do have too much stuff!

Just one of my messy areas!
I mean really, who can work in that mess. So then I decided that I am going to go through my stuff, project by project and new toy, tool, stamp or paper set, one by one!

My first was a few "tea" inspired cards that I made with a stamp set I really wanted, and then never used until now. I do like these cards, I think they turned out quite nice!





I hope you like them, let me know what you think!

Since I have committed to going through all of my stuff, I am hoping to post many more projects here really soon, so stay tuned! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment