Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Journals

Welcome 2012! I hope you are a good year!

One of the things I love making, is journals. I like to journal, I like to have different books that I write in, be it personal essays, notes to self, lists, blog post ideas, writing assignments, anything. I have many books that I keep all over the house, in my van, in my bags, in my drawers, in almost every room in the house.

In the past, when I have made journals, I tried to make them, thinking of others. I wondered what young girls would like, women, students, even seniors. Sometimes I get it right. Sometimes I don't.

In the last few days, I took some of the pretty paper that I bought in Kelowna at the Ever After Scrapbooking store, and I let it speak to me! My hairdresser and I do that! When she asks me what I want done with my hair, I tell her I trust her and she just says she will let my hair speak to her. I think this is the best way to be creative!

So, I created - letting my paper speak to me. I think that I am just going to make journals that I love, that I would enjoy writing in, and I will trust that people will like them and want to buy them. These are some that I have made so far, let me know what you think!





 

With this fresh start to a brand new year, I plan on creating many things! As always, they will be my own ideas, not copied, and only created by me! Stay tuned and check in often, because I also hope that I will post more often. I am going to try to make this an achievable goal, but with two blogs, it is hard to keep up!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, a fun New Year, and I wish you lots of love, fun, and creative energy for the year 2012!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Tannis~

No comments:

Post a Comment