Saturday, December 7, 2013

Only 2 Artisan Shows to go and 18 days until Christmas!

18 days until Christmas!

I only have 2 Artisan Shows left, and it seems like it has been a long haul, but wow, they have been rewarding in many ways. Here are the details for the last two shows. I hope if you are local you will try to attend one of them!


Springs Christian Academy
December 7th 10am-4pm
Springs Church 595 Lagimodier Avenue
Admission $2

Annual Christmas Artisan and Trade Show
December 15th
10 am - 4 pm
1415 Regent Avenue
Canad Inns Club Regent
Admission is $2 or FREE with a non perishable food donation to Winnipeg Harvest at the door.
Hot Chocolate will be served and Santa will be there!

Here is just a sample of some of the items I will have available at the shows.
 And Some Christmas Cards of course!



 

Deluxe Journals

And Gift card holders for the coffee lover in your life.

 For the Chocolate lover, a teacher, as a stocking stuffer or a gift topper?

Hot Chocolate cones
 
Christmas Cards

Gift packs for teacher or journal lover

Recipe Books

Pampering in a Pail


Chocolate and Caramel covered pretzels


 
Have fun with your holiday crafting! I really hope to get some fun crafts, baking and holiday outings done of my own! There are times when I am so busy with my holiday artisan shows that I don't get to take time for my own enjoyment, but I really hope to fit some in this year!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Tannis







No comments:

Post a Comment