Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Ready

I always find getting ready to go into a craft show or trade show, so much work. It doesn't even matter if I am prepared or have so much left to do, it always feels the same. I guess because I want to do well, and I get anxious.

The sale I am in this weekend is a fundraiser for the MRDA Manitoba Riding For The Disabled Association, being held at the Assiniboia Downs. I will also have a bake/treat table set up. Because I have been doing so much baking, no lie, I had to actually put the food from my freezer outside! I just had no more room in my fridge freezers!

Of all of the things I have made for my sale, these are some of my favorite things!




A few of my Favorite journals!
 I really love the way these cards turned out as well....

Of all of the baking I did, the chocolate caramel pretzels had to be my favorite! When I worked at Starbucks these tasty little treats were so good, sweet, yet salty! This is my version of them....


And these are the broken pretzel rods that will no doubt be eaten by us! Let me tell you, the homemade caramel is to die for!




 I am also getting ready for a new scrap booking class that is starting this Friday, "The Crafty Ladies", will be their name, and this is the first 2 page layout we will be working on.....

Happy Wednesday everyone! Thanks for reading!

Tannis




No comments:

Post a Comment