Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Craft Room

Hello!

First I want to tell you how excited I am that I finally figured out how to add an option to my blog, that allows followers to receive my updates by e mail! I hope you will sign up for it, I would appreciate it very much!

On the weekend, my craft area was a MESS! My brother gave me a few shelves and such, that I thought I would use, and when I get something like that, I tear the place apart. No lie. My husband thought it would take me forever to get it looking normal. I knew it wouldn't take too long. It couldn't take me too long, because I have a Friday night scrap booking class with the Crafty Ladies! Yes I named their group!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my scrap booking and craft area with you! It is where I hold my workshops as well as my work area for my Cards by Tannis and my own personal scrap booking. And let me tell you, when I don't have a class going on, I use all the tables! Or when I am preparing for an upcoming sale. It can get really messy!


I move these tables often, depending on how many crafters I have



This is some of my on hand Creative Memories product


some of my CM stickers
This is my sale table of some Creative Memories product I am hoping will sell soon, so let me know if you are interested in anything you see here!

And this table is some of the new product. There are so many new things this March, it is unbelievable. There are many baby albums and quick kits, lots of new paper and these two beautiful albums!



This is another work area that I try to stick to when working on my Cards by Tannis products. I have so much stuff in this area, both completed and working on, that sometimes I get overwhelmed where I should start!


Dave made this area for me, a place to hang my stickers and ribbon!



I love my Stampin up Big Shot!



Well thanks for taking a peak of my scrap booking and crafting area! Have a good week, and oh, I almost forgot to tell you........





 .

1 comment: